POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Facing the inevitable - Facing-the-inevitable.jpg : Re: Facing the inevitable - What was missing in this pic :) - [>91k] Server Time
2 Jun 2024 16:56:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Facing the inevitable - What was missing in this pic :) - [>91k]
From: Peter Popov
Date: 19 Nov 2002 17:36:12
Message: <r1fltu84aqr65tm41e23usr3ekct253qt2@4ax.com>
LOL :)

The way I read it, the POV Team drives POV, supported by the users and
(regardless of what amateurs would claim), relies on beta testers to
give it just the right direction and perfection of aim.

*shameless plug*

What bugs me is that I don't see the TAG anywhere.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg